I had a fulfilling weekend (25 & 26th June) I shall never forget because it is the weekend where my wish came true.
What wish? one would ask. Well, let's see...
1. To learn art / colour therapy
2. learning how colour plays an important part in our lives
3. learning about chakra and chakra meditation
4. intuitive card reading (this is funny, i was just thinking, manifesting it to myself not too long ago of how i wish i could learn how to do readings)
6. Discover and unfold the goddess within me (my inner beauty)
7. A journey with self
8. undersanding my relationship with others and how i can improve them through therapy
9. painting- enhancing my art skills thru therapy
10. abstract painting! I always admired how some artist could just paint freely, wihtout restrictions- and their colourful painting could mean so many things (like jackson pollock's)
Now i understand how my favourite artist, Van Gogh feels.. maybe i can analyze his paintings too with the colours he uses.. =D
Thank you Eva for making it wonderful!
" An art therapist helps people work through their psychological problems through creativity. You combine knowledge of therapy and art to help clients handle stress, work through trauma and realize their potential as human beings. You must be a good listener and believe in the healing powers of art to do this work. " (adapted from E-How: How to become an Art Therapist)